Sunday, August 02, 2009

Pre-trip musings

This post is being written in Windows Live Writer. Seems like a pretty decent app so I will give it a go.

Its just under 2 weeks until I leave for South Africa and since I have such a great following, I think it would be splendid (nice is not a nice word) to document my journeys into deep, dark, Sandton City.

I am looking forward to a holiday, the first out of the country in almost 4 years. I will be seeing my family, Tali’s family and my good friends during the 3 week hurricane that is to be my trip to SA.

Today Tali and I bought a new camera for the trip. A Casio Exilim ex-S10 – Here, let me draw it for you:

 

Casio Exilim EX-S10

Its a 10.1 megapixel camera with some sweet features including video in x.264 format which means all of you in the cult of Apple can download my vids to your iPods.

So I was playing around a bit with the cam today and took a few thousand pictures of the cats:

 

Norman

Roxanne saying hello

If anybody reads this blog, you can follow my pictures on my picasaweb gallery

So stay tuned for the adventures of Adam and Tali in Africa!

image

Technorati Tags: ,,,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cam take nice pix


By TwitterButtons.com
 
free hit counter account login page
free hit counter
Web Analytics