Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 4

Day 4 was a lot shorter than day 3. Erev day 4 began with dinner with my friend Anthony. We went to JBs corner at Melrose Arch and I had a cheeseburger. There are no photos because I don’t want God to see that I ate a cheeseburger – it worked really well with Adam and Eve and I am half the man that they were.

After coffee with Anthony, I went off to see Tanya. Avron picked me up and we went to visit the Greenberg household. We also got to speak to Lara in Israel.

 

Day 4 13 Day 4 09 Day 4 12

It was really awesome seeing Tanya and Natasha again and meeting the Greenberg parents. Tanya also introduced me to the cats. Their one cat named גzyק (pronunciation pending) is pretty damned fat.

Day 4 03

The other cat, named מאto (pronunciation “cat that looks like Garfield) is a ginger cat that is easier to pick up

Day 4 07

After Tanya’s house, we went off to Avron for tea and Nargila/Hubbly/Sheesha. We sat freezing our asses off in the cold. There is logic behind this, if you don’t get it you are n00b~!

 

Day 4 14Day 4 15 

And it was morning

The next day I had KFC. KFC is the most wonderful thing known to man, however, in Israel it costs millions to get a meal. In South Africa you can get 5 pieces of chicken for R48 or 24 NIS. After lunch, I went with Liran for coffee to Greenstone and then to see G.I. Joe at the cinema.

Day 4 18Day 4 19 

The movie was completely predictable and the acting was up to shit but the action scenes were pretty cool. I kept thinking whether it would have been worthwhile for them to drop budget on the special effects in order to employ better actors, but in the end, it was satisfactory.

We then went through to Liran’s place to say hi to his brother and dad. He has 2 yorkies and one mix, I took these photos for Tali’s mom

Day 4 23

Day 4 26 Day 4 28 Day 4 30

Tomorrow my beautiful Tali arrives and I am very excited for her to finally be with me here. It will be amazing to share this holiday with the woman of my dreams :)

Still to come… dinner with the family pt1. and a trip to the Kruger National Park. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Lara said...

LOVE the pics and can't believe that Solly (the one who looks like Garfield) let you pick him up...he's exclusively Tanya's :-)
OH....and no mention of my baby boy???
Amazing Ad - and Tali's as excited to join you...

Lotsa love xox

Unknown said...

yo dude.
its me.. have u been getting my sms?? weird...
sounds like fun so far.
keep enjoying


By TwitterButtons.com
 
free hit counter account login page
free hit counter
Web Analytics