Friday, September 04, 2009

TALI!!!!!

Hey all, sorry that my blog has not been updated for a while. Actually I’m not sorry, I am on holiday so you will just have to deal. Seriously, enough with the letters and phone calls and stuffs… one second, phone… Ok I am going out with Darko tonight. Back to the story.

My beautiful angel came down from heaven, via Israel, on Wednesday morning. Upon entering the terminal, she looked like this:

Day 6 01

Isn’t she the cutest thing ever? So we took her off to the house to drop her stuff and we went out for breakfast where my gran told some lady that she is my fiancé. We thought this was funny. That afternoon also happened to be my other gran’s birthday so we went to chill with her, my aunt and my cousin’s son.

Day 6 06

Day 6 04

Day 6 05

Later that evening we went out for dinner. Yay more steak for Adam! It was pretty cold, so we dressed like this

Day 6 07

Day 6 09

This look freaked out the patrons of JB’s corner, more on that later.

Dinner was great, the Steakery in Bedford Gardens have amazing Angus steaks and we indulged in them for laughable prices. I cannot remember how much they cost but each steak was huge and well under 100 NIS.

Day 6 10

Day 6 11

Day 6 15

We finished dinner with a drink called a waffle which consisted of Bailey’s and Buttershot

Day 6 17 Day 6 18

After dinner Tali and I went to JB’s in Melrose Arch for tea/Milo. As previously mentioned, my terrorist look did not go to well with the patrons who skeefed me proper (SA slang for “Looked at me with concerned looks). I also almost lost my Amex card in an ATM, we learned that First National Bank ATMs are crap and should be avoided. Tali also met a tree

 

Day 6 19

The following day, Tali had already made herself at home, assuming her natural role in the kitchenDay 7 01

Oh and by that stage, I had contracted a strange rash; an allergic reaction to the “?מה אחי היית בטיילנד” bracelet I got at Jacob’s Ladder made my wrist look like this

Day 7 04

As of this writing I have almost healed up after discarding the bracelet in my leather jacket.

Tanya and Avron came to visit. It was mucho funo

Day 7 06 Day 7 08

After the visit, we got ready to go out with the Modlin side of the family. We went to the Meat Co. in Melrose Arch and decided to SUIT UP!

Day 7 12

Damn, those are the two best looking people I have ever seen.

The dinner was awesome, we dined with two sets of aunts and uncles and half-third cousin (very rare, mint condition).Day 7 21

I had beef ribs and Tali had lamb shankDay 7 13 Day 7 14

We listened to old stories about the fantastic adventures of uncle Martin, cousin Ashley and some dude named Ralph. Oh and the Meat Co. has an awesome wine bottle display thingyDay 7 19

After dinner, Tali and I went to meet Darko and Justine for drinks at the Keg in Linksfield. Joined us for a while and we engaged in conversation so secret, the camera was not allowed to take photos.

Next time on the blog that is taking the world by storm; The Kruger Park.

No comments:


By TwitterButtons.com
 
free hit counter account login page
free hit counter
Web Analytics