Friday, September 25, 2009

Pretoria and Jack Russels or a prelude to Cape Town

Yes I know I haven’t written in a while but I work in Hi-Tech and Batman Arkham Asylum is seriously addictive.

So when we left off Tali was going to Pretoria for the night and I joined her that day. I met two of her very good friends, Tammy and Kenny, her mom’s family and Tali also took me to heaven. Yes I have been to heaven; it looks like this:

Pretoria 09

That is by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.

It was awesome chilling with Tali’s friends and putting names to facebook profiles. Here are some pics from the day

Pretoria 07 Pretoria 08 Pretoria 10 Pretoria 11

Later that evening we went back to the Amlers to pick some things up and for Tali to meet my other other family in South Africa. Kari gave Tali lots of stuff and they did that women bonding thing that nobody can actually understand. While they were doing that, I was onto the second leg of heaven – a plethora of Jack Russels

Jefe: I have put many beautiful pinatas in the storeroom, each of them filled with little suprises.
El Guapo: Many pinatas?
Jefe: Oh yes, many!
El Guapo: Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A *plethora*.
Jefe: Oh yes, you have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

Day 15 01Day 15 04  Day 15 05

Meanwhile, back in the house, the girls did their evil voodoo stuffs

 

Day 15 13 Day 15 09 Day 15 10

I had to go undercover by assuming the role of someone who is FABULOUS!

Day 15 07

Day 15 14 Day 15 15

After the Amlers, we went for dinner with my grandparents and I had Karoo lamb chops which were awesome. At this point I have put on around 5 kilos and I am starting to feel like I can’t do this for much longer.

Tomorrow we’re off to Cape Town and trust me, the pics are magnificent.


By TwitterButtons.com
 
free hit counter account login page
free hit counter
Web Analytics